Monday 10 September 2012

~ but that would have been too kind.

| open-knit jumper(size XS): oasis | jade jeggings(size 8): oasis | nails: Chiffon Pink Nailene Gel Polish |

Jeez, the most au naturale post EVER going on right here. Hey ho, I needed to do a post but I forgot about it until after the nightly beauty regime, you'll get over it I'm sure. This is literally my new favourite thing, the open-knit jumper! So easy to wear, and it's lovely and over-sized, I do love that trait in jumpers. It's slighlty dip-hemmed too, which is a nice touch to the jumper. I've been wearing it loads and it looks really sweet when my hair is in it's signature messy/disheveled bun. 
I've invested in the Sensationail Gel Nails kit, instead of forking out 299 quid for a CND course, I saw this in Boots for a mere £69.99, which is still steep, but it comes with everything you need including the LED lamp and a colour of nail polish! I've been using it non-stop since I got it just after my birthday, even giving out manicures to friends (I'm hoping to use this as a small way of making money up in London, probably a fiver per manicure, and in London that's an absolute steal, but I need more practice on people who won't moan if I mess up! Thank god for friends and family) I tried it out first on my beautiful best friend Danielle, and bless her she had a little stumpy thumb nail at the time, so it was good practice actually! Here's the finished result (plus some little polka-dot nail art, as I am quite the sucker for it)
(grubbiest table ever, officially my "nail table")
(Professor Chaos and General Disarray, chilling in the background)

Had quite a lot of fun doing this haha! A few mishaps, but it was my first time, bless me. But it was fun, and I plan to keep doing it up there, so hopefully I can get a few extra pennies by just doing flatmates or coursemates nails to start with, then they can tell friends of friends etc, I can hope!
It's now only 4 days until moving day, I've just had a quick check of my blog and I don't think I've mentioned that I've managed to transfer my job up to London! But I'm transferring to the Warehouse in the White City/Westfield shopping centre! As they're both within Aurora Fashions it's really easy to transfer. I kind of knew where the shopping centre was, but I'd never taken a look at it before, but me and my parents spent most of this evening trolling through the site and all the stores, OH MY GOODNESS, it's absolutely massive! I'm genuinely in disbelief! It's giant, and the Warehouse store is really big too! I've got my interview/chat on Saturday, really looking forward to that!
It's all happening so quickly now! Eek.

14 comments:

  1. I love your jumper!

    PS. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check it out! http://merelysuggesting.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/liebster-blog-award.html

    Merelysuggesting.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wonderful! :)

    Your blog is awesome! I'm your new follower.
    By the way my sister and me have a new blog. We would like to if you can visit it and if you will be like it so become a new follower. Thanks :)

    http://r0s3s4rebl4ck.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely mrs!
    good luck too.
    i hope you'll pop over and say hi,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumper :)

    http://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog dear! its so cute!
    would you be so kind as to check out mine? would be an honourrr!
    Its fashion damnit

    and also ive got some items for sale on ebay, I'm trying to raise money for a charity trip to india! please
    Thepelicanandme ebay

    Lottie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! It would mean a great deal if you followed back :) trying to get my blog up and running properly now I have an actual laptop to use haha:) xx

    http://bethanyxalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got some great oasis stuff! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is awesome girl! I also really like your top. Super cute and cozy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful manicure!

    Best wishes,
    Elena
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post doll, Your blog is awesome!
    Following you now,hope you follow back :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!
    Great blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like xoxo
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look very beautiful. I really enjoy these. I have just purchase some leather hobo bags from cwmalls.com, maybe they can just go with these. Anyway, your post is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool blog :)
    do you want to follow each other :)?

    ReplyDelete