Tuesday 3 April 2012

~ bread roll head


| leather jacket: zara | bodycon dress: topshop |

Oh hello there, god I need to blog more, disgraceful!
I've been spending SO much money on clothes recently, so there'll be some fresh, new outfit posts!
I love this dress, it reminds me so much of Jessie J's style, so obviously I bought it, haha! I'm having a phase of Jessie J love recently, so expect more outfits like this!

Today is going to be such a day! Me and my best friend are clearing out my wardrobe, so there will hopefully be loads of stuff going on Ebay today, if I remember how I'll post the links here. More than likely lots of outfits featured on my blog will be going up for sale, so if you liked them, grab them!



5 comments:

  1. i love your leather jacket and your nails! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great dress, the colours are gorgeous! Great blog too :)

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. your leather jacket is awesome.. have just ordered one and can't wait its arriving! and this geographic top or dress is gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete