Sunday 23 February 2014

marshmallow peeps

Got an outfit post for you guys today! I wore this outfit to an SU event the other night and some guy asked me why I'd come out in my pyjamas, which I found funny and took as a lovely compliment to be honest!


crop top: new look petite, trousers: zara (sale), necklace: claires

I am in love with these trousers! I have been since the moment I picked them up, my parents came up to visit me back mid-January and we went to Oxford street and had afternoon tea in Hyde Park, such a quaint and posh afternoon, it was rather cute I must say! But honestly, they are the comfiest things I've ever worn and yet felt confident enough to wear them formal and/or casual, they are the most versatile trousers I've ever owned if I'm honest. 

Now, the necklace, I went to Clarkes Shopping Village with my parents around the same time, they brought me back to Plymouth for my inter-semester break so we stopped there for the day on the way back down, and I hadn't been here since I was about 7 so obviously I barely remembered a thing, but basically it's a massive outlet shopping village, every shop has their stock discounted by anywhere from 10% to 75%, and I found some absolute bargains in this place, I bought 5 nail pens from Accessorize for around £3.90, 2 beautiful Gap jumpers for £10 each, and the Claire's within the village had 10 items for £10 which included the entire store's stock, which was brilliant, and I have picked up some lovely things which I'm sure will feature in future outfit posts!

Now I have to confess something here, I've acquired a little addiction over the past few months, and I wanted to share it with you guys in the hopes that I will come to find that I am not alone in this battle.
I, Emily Rose Perrin, am addicted to... frilly socks.


Now, this doesn't look like a large collection, but this is only about 1/4 of the frilly socks I actually own, a few pairs are in the wash, and there are definitely at least 5 pairs at home in Plymouth. I find whenever I step in to Primark/Topshop/River Island and there stands before me a pair of frilly socks which I don't own, I find myself needing, not wanting, to pick them up and buy them, I wear them everyday without fail, especially in this kind of weather, I wear them with brogues, wedges, converse, tennis pumps, like everything! And they definitely make the entire ensemble of any outfit a lot more cute, and I love that look at the moment!

Hope everyone's having a lovely Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. I love the necklace and nails x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete