So yes, I don't like to toot my own horn but I scrub up nicely! This was a good hair day as well, to the point where it was quite unreal! So here are the products etc..
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in 010 Ivory; I have used this foundation faithfully for the past 3 or 4 years, and would highly recommend it to anyone! It's great coverage and mousse texture makes it even and durable. I do have to re apply a few times some days, but the coverage is so perfect I'll let it off.
- No7 Créme Touch Face Powder in 10 Fair Bloom; This is so lovely to pop on instead of foundation on those lazy days, or on top of your foundation for a flawless finish. I've found there's always a lot of excess on the pad you need to buff away, but that's a small price to pay.
- No7 Natural Blush Cheek Colour in 20 Honey; I love this blush! Goes on very lightly so there's no need to worry about looking too orange around the cheek bone, and this colour suits me perfectly. Another good buy.
- 2True Liquid Eyeliner in Black; Ahh my faithful buddy, never lets me down! I love the fact that it comes with a stiff applicator brush, almost like a pen, nice and easy to get a straight and even line across your lid. And it's only a couple of quid, nice.
- No7 Lipstick in 80 Cherry; see this post.