Saturday 25 August 2012

DAILY WANT 25/08

Houndstooth and Chain Jacket: £69.99 @ Zara

The local Zara in my mall tragically shut down a few months ago (stupid Apple store took it over, boo), so I have been totally missing out on Zara's amazing tailoring and classic prints. I have been after a jacket like this for ages, something a bit heavier than a cardigan and lighter than my biker jacket, this would be PERFECT! Seeing as the print is big and bold, yet still B&W, I could pair this with SO many things, and could dress it up or down for casual or for the night. As there's no Zara near me anymore, I shall have to wait until I'm up in London and knowing my way around, or I could order it. Only 6 days until my birthday AND payday, that shall be a plentiful day, maybe I'll treat myself for my birthday.. Hmm..

2 comments:

  1. I love Zara and that jacket is amazing. Great blog. I've followed.
    www.thestyleshedblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I totally adore houndstooth print and this tweed(?) jacket is great. The perfect item you can combine with everything and which will always look classy x

    ReplyDelete