Saturday 4 August 2012

~ money is the anthem.


| animal peplum top: warehouse | black jade jeggings: oasis |

Hola chicas, been off for a few weeks right? Sorry, it's been a cool couple of weeks! Lots of work and a lot of things going on, been great.
And as I suspected, I have become completely obsessed with the peplum trend! Possibly as it gives the illusion of a tiny waist and a big booty, it's nice to have that figure!
I don't really go to Warehouse often (I don't know why, I get 33% discount) and I saw this as I was strolling through House of Fraser and fell in love! Tried it and absolutely had to have it. 


5 comments:

  1. I love this look and the top is amazing :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh i'm in love w/ the top & w/ the song by lana del ray ;)
    great! ;)
    bisous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the peplum shape suits you beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful top! I love your blog! Now following :)

    ReplyDelete